When working with Charles Whitaker, sessions are held over Zoom, which has many advantages in terms of time and cost of travel, wear and tear on you and your car and many more.
To get the best out of a session, I recommend the following:
- Ensure that you are in a safe environment where you won’t be disturbed.
- Ensure pets are not in the room
- Wear headphones
- Ensure that you have a comfortable chair which fully supports you, preferably with an armrest
- Switch off the phone.
- Leave a note on the door in case Amazon or other delivery companies call
- Sessions need to be on laptops or desktop computers, not on mobile or tablets
We will start your first session by discussing your intake form, situation and your goals. For me to be able to truly help you, it’s vital to be honest about your fears, feelings and what you want to achieve.
I can also answer any questions you have about the session and work we will be doing together. Now relax and we will commence the change work
The First Session
During the session, the real work takes place. Led by the answers and responses you gave in the beginning, we will begin with the changes you want to make. The language used will be specific to the change you described.
My job is to guide you through your specific change process, working on your conscious and subconscious mind to help you achieve your goal.
After the Session
We will discuss any future sessions. I may also give you more tools to use at home. Where appropriate, I will explain what I did and the techniques I used so you understand and are comfortable. It’s important to do any post-session work we agree. Remember, you’re in control at all times