You can get a good nights sleep.
How do we eliminate Insomnia?
So when you get in touch we will look at your lifestyle, what triggers you may have, when you last slept well and many more aspects which affect your life. It can often be something which is simple but has been overlooked. Together we can work on helping you achieve a better night’s sleep and get on with your life with renewed confidence.
What are the symptoms of PTSD?
- Vivid flashbacks, reliving the trauma as if it is happening now
- Intense fear, panic and distress when memory is prompted by images, sights, sounds, words, dreams
- Hyper-arousal/extreme alertness, easily startled and on-edge
- Restless sleep
- Nausea, trembling and sweating
- Quick-tempered and over-sensitive
- Aggression and/or unreasonable behaviour towards others
- Self-destructive behaviour
- Substance abuse/alcohol abuse/self-harm
- Avoidance of talking about emotions or feelings
How Can I Help?
Treatment for trauma or PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) is an effective, drug-free therapy to help you overcome this debilitating condition. I can treat you remotely using Zoom, meaning you can receive the treatment in your place of comfort and safety.
It is important to seek professional support to recover from PTSD, because this is a severe form of anxiety that can be haunting and debilitating. You might feel like you are going mad, trying to keep busy and avoiding anything that reminds you of the trauma.
It is possible to feel free of PTSD, so please don’t delay this non-medical, non-intrusive treatment.
When you get in touch we talk through the range of options I can offer to assist you to move forward in as gentle a way as possible.